Philanthropy Fair, 2014 event for the community and its area nonprofits
Vision: An extended community that is aware of the services and experiences offered by local non-profits and how each community member may experience, participate in, and support these amazing local organizations.
What is it? The Philanthropy Fair will be a community gathering where local non-profits will have tables or booths set up to share their missions, their programs, and how the community can help. The event will be an opportunity for non-profits and community members to learn about each other.
1. To help community members become aware of the many services, programs and experiences that are offered in our community through local non-profits.
2. To give local non-profit organizations an opportunity to hone presentations of their organizations in preparation for Rural Philanthropy Days in September 2014
3. To connect community members with non-profits that fit their passions such that they will participate in and support local non-profits.
4. To help local non-profits gain participants, volunteers, board members and donations for their local organizations.
5. To encourage all community members to give their charitable dollars locally.